The Telecommunications Graduate Initiative is being undertaken by a consortium of leading Irish Universities and Institutes of Technology to greatly enhance the experience of students studying for PhD’s in topics related to Telecommunications.
There are two main elements of the programme:
- The recruitment of 35 TGI Scholars to begin PhD studies in September/October 2011
Application Details are HERE!
- A transformed student experience for these 35 TGI scholars which will also be accessible to other students in telecommunications that start before and after our pioneer cohort. This new student experience includes:
- Access to a range of purpose-built Educational Modules in important topics in telecommunications
- Close links to Industry in Ireland and abroad, with the opportunity for internships
- Generic and soft-skills training
TGI is funded by the Higher Education Authority under the Programme for Research in Third-Level Institutions( PRTLI) Cycle 5 and co-funded under the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Investing in your future.